Leaves flutter and boughs sway as Thomas rakes the meditation garden gravel.
The batik-dyed Om symbols on his handmade necklace are a symbol of his dedication to the path he walks.
His meditations aren’t disturbed with worries of losing his necklace because it’s strung on strong, vinyl-coated, braided wire and held securely with crimp beads and a lobster clasp.He’ll still be wearing the Om necklace in a few days when his weekend retreat ends and it will still look great with his yoga pants and linen shirts.
* Not waterproof: My work is built to last, but the natural beads I make this jewelry out of are water and chemical sensitive. Especially true for wooden beads!
* Lifetime Guarantee against cord and clasp breakage. (not guaranteed against water damage!)
* Strand is ~6-8mm thick
* Necklace shown on model is 20″ long
* Handmade from batik-dyed bone Om beads and black coconut shell
* Silver-plated lobster clasp
* Strung on strong, braided, stainless steel wire
* Photos are stock photos
* Ready to ship