Even in the heart of San Diego, Alex feels the sun on his face and can’t help but remember last weekend’s hike in the Anza Borrego Desert. Sunlight glints from his handmade, black coconut shell and tiger eye necklace as he daydreams his way from the cab to his office building.
No need to interrupt the memories with thoughts of losing the necklace since it’s strung on strong, vinyl-coated, braided wire and is held securely with crimp beads and a lobster clasp. The revolving doors swish behind him and he heads over to the elevators while he plans his next weekend adventure.
* Not waterproof: My work is built to last, but the natural beads I make this jewelry out of are water and chemical sensitive. Especially true for wooden beads!
* Lifetime Guarantee against cord and clasp breakage. (not guaranteed against water damage!)
* Strand is ~6-8mm thick
* Necklace shown on model is 20″ long
* Handmade from natural black coconut shell and tiger eye beads
* Silver-plated lobster clasp
* Strung on thick, vinyl coated, stainless steel braided wire
* Photos are stock photos
* Ready to ship