Swishing through a sea of drying grasses, Steve hikes up over another rise watching for the flutter of ring-necked pheasants. (Though, truth be known, he’s just as happy to be out hiking even if he doesn’t bring home any meat.)
The warm wooden beads of his handmade necklace harmonize with browns and greens of the early fall grassland.
He spares no moments worrying about the necklace getting lost on the hunt because it’s strung on strong, vinyl-coated, braided wire and held securely with crimp beads and a lobster clasp.
He’ll still be wearing the wooden necklace in a few days when he makes his way back to the human world and it will still look great with his wool shirts and jeans.
* Not waterproof: My work is built to last, but the natural beads I make this jewelry out of are water and chemical sensitive. Especially true for wooden beads!
* Lifetime Guarantee against cord and clasp breakage. (not guaranteed against water damage!)
* Strand is ~6-8mm thick
* Necklace shown on model is 20″ long
* Handmade from natural unakite gemstone and brown coconut wood
* Stainless Steel lobster clasp
* Strung on strong, braided, stainless steel wire
* Photos are stock photos
* Ready to ship