Waves lap the shore line as Paul lounges in the sun after a morning’s massage in the spa. The sun glints off of his handmade black shell and amethyst necklace. He’s thinking about how the Bahamas is the best place to enjoy your Christmas vacation: para-sailing by day, intimate dinners on the balcony by night.
He spares no thoughts about losing his necklace because it’s strung on strong, vinyl-coated, braided wire and is held securely with crimp beads and a lobster clasp.
Soon he’ll be back in the city, but his shell necklace will still look super with jeans or even with his black blazer.
* Not waterproof: My work is built to last, but the natural beads I make this jewelry out of are water and chemical sensitive. Especially true for wooden beads!
* Lifetime Guarantee against cord and clasp breakage. (not guaranteed against water damage!)
* Strand is ~6-8mm thick
* Necklace shown on model is 20″ long
* Handmade from natural black pen shell and genuine purple amethyst
* Stainless steel lobster clasp
* Strung on thick, vinyl coated, stainless steel braided wire
* Photos are stock photos
* Ready to ship