Embrace the nature goddess that you truly are and let the world know that you’ve dedicated your life force to sun-dappled streams and rocky shores!
I handmade this statement river rock necklace from natural grey, slate beach stone that I gathered on the shores of Seneca Lake, NY and drilled myself. The beach was just 4 miles from my Dad’s cousin’s vineyard :) we popped down there before my cousin’s wedding in Rochester, what a memorable trip!
* Chain measures 18″ long as shown (No charge for custom lengths!)
* Entire stone pendant measures 5.5″ wide and the longest stone is 3.25″ long.
* Not as heavy as it looks, weighs just 5 oz!
* Made with natural stones I collected and drilled myself
* Nickel-free, antiqued brass chain and lobster clasp.
* The necklace pictured is EXACTLY the necklace you’ll receive
* One of a kind
* Ready to ship