I handmade this statement river rock necklace from natural grey, slate beach stone that I gathered on the shores of Seneca Lake, NY and drilled myself. The beach was just 4 miles from my Dad’s cousin’s vineyard :) we popped down there before my cousin’s wedding in Rochester, what a memorable trip!
This rock necklace isn’t ridiculously heavy (5 oz). I’ve worn it all day long and it just feels like a nice, reassuring presence. Makes me feel like I’m wearing body armor or something. :D
* Chain measures 18″ long as shown. (Chain available at any custom length, simply leave me a message at checkout with your preferred length!)
* Pendant is about 5.5″ wide and the longest stone is 3.25″ long.
* Not as heavy as it looks, weighs 5 oz!
* Made with natural stones I collected and drilled myself!
* Nickel-free, antiqued brass chain and lobster clasp.
* The necklace pictured is EXACTLY the necklace you’ll receive.
* Ready to ship!